"Subscription": means, for a period of one year from the date of the Order or its renewal, the set of licenses subscribed to by the Customer, under which the Customer pays a recurring fee to the Supplier in exchange for the right to access and use the Solution under the terms and conditions set forth in the Order and in the General Terms and Conditions.
"Administrator": means the person(s) designated by the Customer to operate the functionalities of the Solution in accordance with the Customer's needs, whose e-mail address and identity is provided at the time of opening the Account on behalf of the Customer.
"Customer": means the natural or legal person who subscribes to the subscription for the needs of his professional activity. A Customer in the broadest sense may be an Administrator as well as a User of the Solution. By subscribing to the Subscription, the Customer is deemed to have read and accepted these General Conditions.
"Account": unique interface allowing the Administrator to automate the management of email signatures.
"Content": is understood in the broadest sense as the graphical elements that are the intellectual property of the Client, but also all the mentions made by the Administrator in the Solution.
"Supplier" : Signitic
"Party" means individually the Supplier or the Customer.
"Parties": means collectively the Supplier and the Customer.
"Users": means the employees and/or any person acting in the name and on behalf of the Customer, benefiting from the Solution configured by the Administrator.
The Customer may browse the Signitic website without having to identify himself or provide any information. When the Customer provides personal information, in particular when opening an Account, this data is collected by Signitic in the following manner and may therefore be used by Signitic in accordance with what is also provided below.
SOURCE OF THE CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data collected by the Supplier comes from the following sources:
- Registration form completed from the Account
- Loading of Users by the Administrator on the Account
- Messaging chat with Signitic accessible to anyone browsing the Site.
In order to comply with the commitments defined in the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and the General Terms and Conditions or as a result of legal obligations, the Supplier may be required to collect the Customer's Data. If the Customer does not wish to communicate certain data to the Supplier, the Customer is aware that this may compromise the fulfilment of the Supplier's obligations and the use of the Solution.
Indeed, the Provider is not able to fulfil its obligations if no personal data is provided by the Customer. Personalization being the core element of the Solution insofar as the latter uses and stores the Customer's Data in order to automatically generate a harmonized e-mail signature for the various Users.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The Supplier may collect, use, store and transfer different types of Personal Data concerning the Customer. They are grouped as follows:
- When registering: e-mail address, first name, last name,
- When adding Users to the Account: first name, last name, e-mail, job title, mobile, telephone, position, department, of the Users to whom the e-mail signatures will be applied.
- Identity data: first name, last name, user name, e-mail, title, telephone, department.
- Contact data: company name, company name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Financial data: bank and direct debit account details (the Supplier uses this data solely for payment processing purposes).
- Transactional data: details of payments to and from the Customer account
- Technical Data: traffic data, browser type and version, time zone settings and location, operating system and platform, and other information about how the Customer accesses the website.
- Profile data: login and password, purchases or orders made (interests and preferences of the Customer, Customer feedback and answers to questionnaires).
- Usage data: information on how the Customer uses the website
- Marketing and communication data: the Customer's marketing and communication preferences.
The Provider does not hold any information on the origins, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union affiliations or health of Users.
Before loading User Data onto the Account, the Administrator must have obtained the consent of the persons concerned to use their Data. The Provider shall not be held responsible in case of a complaint from a User in this regard.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to improve the website and the Solution, the Provider analyses the traffic generated by www.signitic.com/fr,www.signitic.comandhttps://app.signitic.comthanks to Google Analytics.The Provider does not sell the Customer's Personal Data.These are used exclusively for the purpose of optimizing the Website and the Solution.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA ON BEHALF OF THE CUSTOMER
The Supplier uses on behalf of the Customer the Personal Data of the Administrator and the Users in order to :
- To respect the commitments defined in the General Conditions, in particular to put into service and ensure the proper functioning of the Solution;
- Manage requests and deal with any questions;
- To respect the legal obligations in case of solicitation by the police or any other judicial or public authority, within the framework of a valid judicial or administrative procedure.
As far as the Customer is concerned, he undertakes in the case referred to in this clause to strictly comply with his obligations under the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
In this context, the Supplier acts as a subcontractor of the Customer within the meaning of the applicable RGPD Regulation.
The Supplier shall not use, in the context of the use of the Solution by the Customer on its own behalf, any other Personal Data for any purpose other than that defined above.
Pursuant to Articles 28.2, 28.3 d) and 28.4 of the RGPD Regulation, the Customer authorizes the Supplier and the Subcontractors to whom the Supplier will transmit Personal Data for the operation of the Solution.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA BY SIGNITIC ON ITS OWN BEHALF
The Supplier uses the Customer's Personal Data on its own behalf in order to :
- Inform the Customer of new offers;
- Inform the Customer of new features;
- Contacting the Client for surveys;
- Contacting the Customer in the context of satisfaction surveys;
- Personalize the Supplier's marketing campaigns to deliver content tailored to the Customer's needs;
- To inform the Customer of offers that may concern him.
RIGHTS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR AND USERS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA USED BY SIGNITIC ON ITS BEHALF
The Customer has a number of rights regarding his Personal Data, including:
- Access, modification and deletion of such Data;
- Limiting or objecting to the use of his/her Personal Data;
- Data portability: recovery of your Data or part of your Data in an electronic format that can be used and transmitted to a third party.
The Administrator of the Solution may contact the Provider in order to inquire and/or exercise his rights by writing to us email@example.com.The Administrator may, for example, inform the Provider of his wish to modify or delete the Account. Whatever the request, the Provider will contact the Administrator in order to answer as accurately as possible.
The User shall contact the Administrator for any request related to his/her Personal Data or, only in case of the Administrator's failure, contact the Provider directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Personal Data of the Administrator or the Customer may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- When the Supplier works with partners whose purpose is, in particular, to :
- Manage the secure payment;
- Ensure the proper functioning and updating of the Solution;
- Optimize the Solution;
- Communicate the Customer's data:
- At the request of the police or any other judicial or public authority, within the framework of a valid legal procedure;
- When necessary to protect the rights of the Customer or those of a third party or to meet legal obligations;
- If a third party acquires the Solution from Signitic, in which case the Supplier will ensure the proper transfer of the Data and Data protection obligations. In such a situation the Supplier will make its best efforts to inform the Customer within the time limits set by the regulations.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
The Solution is hosted in France. The Customer's Personal Data are also stored on a French server (Amazon Web Services) subject to the RGPD Regulation. You can access their personal data policy here: https://aws.amazon.com/fr/privacy/
If the Customer completes the registration form, the Personal Data entered is sent to and stored on the AWS hosting service and the Google email provider.
The Customer Data will be automatically deleted from the AWS host within one
(1) month from the end of the Subscription or from the Customer's request, plus the duration of the legal prescription.
As an exception, the Financial Data will be kept for a maximum of 10 years plus the period of legal prescription, in accordance with the applicable accounting provisions.
The Supplier shall use its best efforts to ensure that the Customer Data is stored securely, with respect to its integrity and confidentiality. The Supplier shall monitor its systems to detect any breaches and ensure the security of the Customer Data. The Supplier cannot guarantee that the Data will not be accessed, altered or shared in the event of a breach of the protections put in place by the Supplier.
The Supplier shall keep the Personal Data during the period necessary for the execution of the obligations as well as during the various exchanges between the Customer and the Supplier.
Personal Data is deleted if it is no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes.
The Provider uses "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on some of the pages of its Site to better analyze the flow generated by the Site and the pages of the Site, customize its services and content, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
Here are some things you should know about cookies:
- The Provider offers features that are only available through cookies.
- Most cookies are "session cookies", which means that they are automatically deleted from the Client's hard drive at the end of a session.
- The Customer always has the option of refusing cookies if their browser permits, but in this case some of the Provider's Pages and services may no longer be accessible to the Customer.
SIGNITIC x TIME FOR THE PLANET (signitic-banner)
As part of a partnership with Time For The Planet, Signitic offers a service to add a banner promoting the association directly into your professional or personal Gmail email signature.
Signitic will ask you for permissions to change your settings via Google authentication and then add an image with a link in your current signature.
Signitic use and transfer to any other app of that information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. Signitic will only add an image choosen by Time For The Planet to your current Gmail signature once. You can disable Signitic from your account right after.
The Supplier's Data Protection Office (DPO), based in Lyon, is responsible for the Personal Data collected and processed. If you have any questions about how the Personal Data has been or is being used, please email@example.com asset out above.
The Supplier undertakes to discuss with the Customer to manage his requests as best as possible and to avoid any dispute related to the use of the Customer's personal data. If the Customer believes that the Supplier has not responded correctly to your needs, the Customer is entitled to contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).